This is specifically for the photographers who don’t have the time to edit, or simply need a person to help them with editing but don’t want them fully employed, or might only need them once in a while.
It’s like having an employee, but not on your premises!
NOTE: we only work with Adobe Lightroom 5 and not with Photoshop.
We use Lightroom Smart Preview or DropBox to get your images, but if you rather want to make use of a different method it won’t be a problem. Just send us a mail to discuss other possibilities.
NOTE: we don’t offer any retouching services!
We will follow these basic steps in our process:
1. Look at your work on your website, blog and social media. We want to understand the look and feel of your style.
2. When using the Smart Preview Option to send your images you might need to edit a few in lightroom (at least one photo in each category, example, bride getting ready, ceremony etc), we will then know what settings you used to edit and make sure we edit the rest of the photos in a similar way.
3. We will obviously make sure we edit every photo individually and not batch edit them. Each image will need its own attention
4. If you are not satisfied with our work, we will discuss the matter with you and offer a 100% refund.)
5. We are willing to do a sample edit, so you can test the quality of our work. Send us about 20 random images, along with your editing style on a few of the photos and we will edit them at no extra cost. This will give you an idea of what we do and if we will be a perfect fit for you.
Please remember you will have to sort your images and delete those that you don’t want us to edit, we don’t offer culling services yet – unless otherwise arranged and agreed upon with VIP clients.
Here is a quick overview of some of our editing work – click here for before & after
The options available in our store works as follows:
OPTION 1You HAVE to submit a minimum of 100 images to be able to pay ZAR 2.00 per image.
You can submit any quantity from 100 and upwards in the shop and only pay the amount calculated.
To get your images at a more affordable rate, try and submit at least 450 images for only ZAR 855.00
(If you want to submit less than 450 images it will be advisable to rather choose option 1 and select only the qty you want)
To get your images at a more affordable rate, try and submit at least 650 images for only ZAR 1220.00
(If you want to submit less than 650 images it will be advisable to rather choose option 1 or 2 and select only the qty you want)
To get your images at a more affordable rate, try and submit at least 850 images for only ZAR 1530.00
(If you want to submit less than 850 images it will be advisable to rather choose option 1, 2 or 3 and select only the qty you want)